0.5, 1/2, 50%…How do you read these numbers in Chinese?
1. A: Gabrielle Douglas zhēn bànɡ! She did great in the individual all-around competition in the London Olympics.
B: Yeah, and she got 62.232.
How many points did Douglas get in the individual all-around competition according to the dialogue? Please choose the best answer.
A. Liù shí èr diǎn èr sān èr.
B. Liù shí èr diǎn èrbăi sānshíèr.
C. Liù shí èr èr sān èr.
2. A: Merritt won the Olympics 110 hurdles this time, and he was so close to breaking the world record!
B: Duì a. Chà 0.01 miǎo.
How close was Merritt to breaking the world record? Please choose the best answer.
A. línɡ diǎn yī miǎo
B. línɡ diǎn línɡ yī miǎo
C. yī diǎn línɡ miǎo
3. A: Peter, did you watch the game today?
B: I did. Lín shūháo zhēn kù. Wǒmen bànɡōnɡshì sān fēn zhī èr de tónɡshì dōu hěn xǐhuan tā.
How many of Peter’s colleagues like Jeremy Lin according to the dialogue? Please choose the best answer.
A. One half of them.
B. Two-thirds of them.
C. Three fourths of them.
4. A: Zhè ge dàngāo zhēn tián. Peter, how many cups of sugar did you put?
B: Sì fēn zhī sān bēi.
How much sugar did Peter put according to the dialogue? Please choose the best answer.
A. Three fourths of a cup.
B. Two thirds of a cup.
C. One third of a cup.
5. A: David, mínɡtiān Lakers de bĭsài nǐ kàn ma?
B: Bǎi fēn zhī bǎi kàn. Wǒ hěn xǐhuan Lakers.
Which of the following statements is true according to the dialogue? Please choose the best answer.
A. David will definitely watch the Lakers’ game tomorrow.
B. David is so busy that he can’t watch the Lakers’ game tomorrow.
C. David is not interested in the Lakers’ game.