Teen Summer Chinese Lessons
Teen Chinese Lessons are designed for children from 13 to 17 years old. This mandarin program for teens helps them learn Chinese via playing games and discussing fun topics. In these Chinese classes, teens will receive systematic training in four aspects: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Our Teen Chinese Lessons are divided into 6 different Levels, ranging from Beginner to Advanced Level , which can help teens achieve their Chinese learning goals step by step.
Teen Summer Chinese Lessons Level 1
1. This Level is designed for teens who have never learned Chinese before and can not read Pinyin or Chinese characters.
2. In this Level, students will learn topics such as greetings, self-introduction, common courtesy expressions, etc. And students will also learn Pinyin and basic strokes of Chinese characters.
Teen Summer Chinese Lessons Level 2
1. This Level is designed for teens who can use familiar words to answer simple questions in areas of immediate need or basic daily topics. Students can read Pinyin and recognize basic strokes of Chinese characters.
2. In this Level, students will learn topics such as country, time, weather, inquiring information, etc. And students will also learn to write very simple Chinese characters.
Teen Summer Chinese Lessons Level 3
1. This Level is designed for teens who can interact with short sentences provide the dialogue is spoken slowly and in simple form on familiar matters. Students can read short dialogues related to daily life.
2. In this Level, students will learn topics such as shopping, seeing a doctor, asking directions, ordering food, etc. Students will learn to read longer dialogues. More structures of Chinese characters may be learned.
Teen Summer Chinese Lessons Level 4
1. This Level is designed for teens who can ask and answer questions with long sentences on familiar topics in predictable everyday situations.
2. In this Level, students will learn topics such as borrowing things, sports, playing games, celebrations, traveling plan, etc. Chinese stories of idiom, folk tale, and ancient poems may also be learned.
Kids Summer Chinese Lessons Level 5
1. This Level is designed for teens who can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity. Students can read longer articles and narrate a story.
2. In this Level, students will learn topics such as social activities, future study plans, ideal jobs, place of historical interest in China, etc. Students will read different styles of article like narration, expository prose, argumentative essay, etc.
Teen Summer Chinese Lessons Level 6
1. This Level is designed for teens who can use Chinese accurately and effectively on a wide range of topics. Students can read different styles of text and gather useful information from different parts of a text with no difficulty.
2. In this Level, students will learn some famous writings, news report, ancient poems, and selected readings of contemporary Chinese literature. Students will learn to write complex articles or essays which present a case, or give critical views.
“I was looking for something that is convenient and also I can afford. I sign up for the summer mandarin program for teens at eChineseLearning for my son when I saw that they were private Chinese lessons and specifically for teens in the summer. I have to say that after summer, his spoken Chinese has become the best among his classmates in his junior high school—that is what his Chinese teacher told me this afternoon. I really appreciate for what you have done!”
— Bryan, Alaska, US