YCT Speaking Test Prep Course
The YCT (Young Learners Chinese Test) Speaking Test Prep courses are suitable for non-Chinese speakers (under age 15) who intend to take the YCT speaking test. Our Prep Courses are designed based on your level and specific needs. The courses are divided into 2 levels according to the standards of the YCT speaking test.
YCT Speaking Prep Lessons (Beginner Level)
- This level is designed for those who are going to take the beginner level YCT speaking test.
- Acquire 200 Chinese words and phrases.
- After the completion of these lessons, you can understand and say some basic Chinese words and sentences involving routine topics, and meet basic needs for communication in Chinese.
YCT Speaking Prep Lessons (Intermediate Level)
- This level is designed for those who are going to take the intermediate level YCT speaking test.
- Acquire 400 Chinese words and phrases.
- After the completion of these lessons, you will be capable of communicating with native Chinese speakers on basic and familiar topics.
What is YCT?
YCT (中小学生汉语考试 zhōng xiăo xuéshēng hànyŭ kăoshì) is the short form for the Young Learners Chinese Test, which is a Chinese proficiency test held by the Hanban for the non-native speaking Chinese learners under the age of 15. It consists of a writing test and a speaking test, which are independent of each other. The speaking test is divided into YCT (Beginner Level) and YCT (Intermediate Level). YCT certificate can be used in applications for school transfer, study abroad program and scholarships.
Sign up for a free trial now!
"The service is really good. There are wonderful people like Ivy, Natasha, and Jessie. Keep rocking guys and all the Best for everything."
- Cynthia, Hong Kong
Aug. 16, 2011
Aug. 16, 2011