Survival Business Mandarin
Survival Business Mandarin course is catering to business people who need a crash course in Mandarin. After completion of this course, you will be able to communicate in Mandarin to the extent that is necessary to survive in the most basic business activities.
- Business Greetings ("Hello" in the honorific form…)
- Self Introduction (My name is…I am a manager of…)
- Introducing Products and Services (Our product was launched on…)
- Exchanging Business Cards (Thanks for your card and this is mine…)
- Accepting and Giving Business Gifts (Here is a little something I brought from Sydney…)
- Toasting at a Banquet (Cheers!)
- Making a Business Appointment (I am free tomorrow afternoon…How about 3pm?)
- Saying Farewell (See you soon!)
- Congratulating Others (Congratulations!)
- Negotiation (Could we make it a bit cheaper?)
Sign up for a free trial now!
"I would like to express my great satisfaction with ECL(eChineseLearning) course. In my third month I am already able to construct small sentences and establish simple conversations in my current business travel to Taiwan. Through this course I realized that it is really possible to learn Chinese. Despite the difficulty, I am enjoying the learning process provided by your didactical methodology. I would like also to attest competence of ECL teachers, in particular of my primary teacher Lea. I feel ECL teachers very committed with my learning process. Congratulations. Keep up the outstanding performance."
- Carlos Santos, France
Aug. 12, 2012
Aug. 12, 2012