C.TEST (Test of Practical Chinese) Prep Course
One-to-one C.TEST (Test of Practical Chinese) Prep Courses are designed in accordance with your level and specific goals in taking the C.TEST (A-D Level and E-F Level).
C.TEST Prep Course Level 1
- This level is designed for learners who are interested in learning the most basic everyday expressions and phrases such as greetings, introduction, etc.
- Goals: Learn basic daily vocabulary and expressions.
C.TEST Prep Course Level 2
- This level is suitable for Chinese learners who can conduct basic daily communication tasks.
- Goals: Understand short messages and have the ability to respond to basic questions using familiar Chinese words and expressions.
C.TEST Prep Course Level 3
- This level is designed for Chinese learners who are able to discuss basic level topics with a degree of fluency and confidence.
- Goals: Master intermediate level vocabulary and topics related to daily life and work situations.
C.TEST Prep Course Level 4
- This level is suitable for Chinese learners who can perform intermediate level communication tasks such as describing work routines.
- Goals: Master Chinese words, phrases and sentences dealing with more complicated topics such as trade and technology, and have the ability to talk about these topics fluently.
C.TEST Prep Course Level 5
- This level is designed for Chinese learners who have the ability to handle upper-intermediate level tasks on topics related to life and work.
- Goals: Master advanced topics and be able to understand abstract concepts and implied messages.
C.TEST Prep Course Level 6
- This level is suitable for Chinese learners who can use Chinese to handle advanced communication tasks in Chinese.
- Goals: Have the ability to handle almost any complex communicative tasks with confidence and effectiveness.
What is C.TEST (Test of Practical Chinese)?
C.TEST (实用汉语水平认定考试 shíyòng hànyŭ shuǐpíng rèndìng kăoshì) is the short form for the Test of Practical Chinese, a Chinese proficiency test developed by Beijing Language and Culture University for non-native speaking Chinese learners. C.TEST aims to assess the candidates' ability to use Chinese in such topics as business, culture, education, and trade.
Sign up for a free trial now!
"eChineseLearning.com has been one of the best things I've done this year. Both scheduling classes and having the decision on what to learn are (both) very flexible, so I can learn at my own pace and focus on my problem areas. Since I often find myself in China for work, my teacher has been showing me phrases specific to my industry, so I can usually immediately put what I've learnt to the test."
- Eric, New York, United States
Aug. 22nd, 2012
Aug. 22nd, 2012