Regular Chinese Lessons for Teens
Regular Chinese classes for teens are designed to give young adults systematic training in all four aspects of Chinese language: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Chinese teachers will make learning Chinese fun by discussing interesting topics and playing games. The classes are divided into 6 different levels, ranging from Beginner to Advanced level.
Chinese Lessons for Teens Level 1
- This course is designed for teens who have never taken Chinese classes before and can not read Pinyin or Chinese characters.
- Teens will study basic topics such as greetings, self-introductions, etc. They will also learn Pinyin and basic strokes of Chinese characters (if needed).
Chinese Lessons for Teens Level 2
- This course is designed for teens who can use familiar words to answer simple questions in basic daily situations. They can read Pinyin and recognize basic strokes of Chinese characters.
- Topics include time, weather, inquiring about information, and so on. Teens will also learn to write simple Chinese characters.
Chinese Lessons for Teens Level 3
- This course is designed for teens who can discuss familiar topics, provided that the dialogue is conducted slowly.
- Teens will learn to conduct longer dialogues and learn more Chinese characters. Topics include shopping, seeing a doctor, asking for directions, ordering food, and so on.
Chinese Lessons for Teens Level 4
- This course is designed for teens who can ask and answer questions with long sentences in predictable everyday situations.
- Topics include sports, celebrations, traveling plans, games, and so on. Idiomatic stories, folk tales, and famous poems may also be taught.
Chinese Lessons for Teens Level 5
- This level is designed for teens who can read longer articles, narrate stories, and interact with a degree of spontaneity.
- Topics include social activities, future plans, jobs, places of interest in China, and so on. Teens will also study famous writings, news reports, and selected readings of contemporary Chinese literature.
Chinese Lessons for Teens Level 6
- This course is designed for teens who can interact accurately on a wide range of topics and can read different styles of texts and gather useful information from different parts of a text without difficulty.
- Teens will learn to write complex articles or essays that present a case, or give critical views.
Sign up for a free trial now!
"The service is really good. There are wonderful people like Ivy, Natasha, and Jessie. Keep rocking guys and all the Best for everything."
- Cynthia, Hong Kong
Aug. 16, 2011
Aug. 16, 2011