Survival Chinese Lessons
eChineseLearning's survival Chinese course caters to those who need a crash course in Mandarin. You will learn the most useful Chinese words, phrases and sentences that you may encounter when you are in China. After completion of this course, you will be able to communicate in Chinese to the extent that is necessary to survive everyday life in China.
- Basic greetings (Hello, Good morning, Good night…)
- Self introduction (My name is...I am from…)
- Chinese etiquette (Giving gifts, toasting...)
- Night life (I want a Gin & Tonic...Could I ask your name?)
- Bargaining (How much is this? Do you offer a discount?)
- Taking a taxi (I want to go to...)
- Asking for directions (How do I get to...)
- Ordering food (What’s the special tonight?)
- Seeing a doctor (I have a headache…)
- Making a phone call (May I speak to…)
Sign up for a free trial now!
"Simply put, eChineseLearning is in a league of its own. No other program on the market can equal it for depth or value. Students avoid the often stale environment of endless repetition and worksheets. Every class is a lively experience with a native speaker reinforcing students' grammar, introducing colloquialisms and offering encouragement exactly when it's needed. I feel this has been one of the best investments of my life."
- Jacob Mustoe, United States
Aug. 30, 2012
Aug. 30, 2012