Daily Chinese Lessons
Daily Chinese lessons are for Chinese learners who do not have enough time to learn Chinese systematically but are interested in being able to speak enough Chinese to get buy in daily life. This Chinese course focuses on daily expressions.
Beginner Daily Chinese Lessons
- This level is for Chinese learners who are complete novices or have learned little Chinese.
- You will learn basic daily expressions and topics such as greetings, shopping, ordering food, asking for directions and time, etc.
- Goals: Able to communicate in Chinese to the extent that is required to survive in everyday life in China.
Intermediate Daily Chinese Lessons
- This level is for Chinese learners who can communicate in Chinese with basic vocabulary and expressions.
- You will learn more vocabulary and expressions used in social settings including travel, sports, medical care, entertainment, etc.
- Goals: Able to conduct daily conversations on familiar topics with native speakers.
Advanced Daily Chinese Lessons
- This level is for Chinese learners who can conduct daily conversations with native speakers, but the communication is somewhat dependent on repetition or paraphrasing.
- You will learn more native expressions, such as idioms and trendy words on a wide range of familiar and non-familiar topics.
- Goals: Able to communicate with native speakers with confidence and express yourself spontaneously and fluently.
Sign up for a free trial now!
"I have studied Chinese with Candice for one year now. I cannot recommend Candice highly enough. She is an excellent teacher, and she is very patient, and understanding. You are lucky to have her, cherish her - she adds a lot of value to your business, and to the people lucky enough to learn with her. I will always remember her, my first teacher of Chinese :) Thank you for everything Candice."
Miles Shelbourne, UK
May. 14, 2010
May. 14, 2010