HSKK Test Prep Course
HSKK is the oral test of HSK. While eChineseLearning's HSKK Test Prep courses are divided into 3 levels in accordance with the levels of HSKK exam, the one-to-one HSKK courses can be tailored to your actual level and individual needs. Our Chinese teachers will select appropriate HSKK-related materials with a focus on improving your ability in speaking Chinese and work around your particular strengths and weaknesses to maximize the chances that you will get the best HSKK test score possible.
HSKK Prep Lessons (Beginner Level)
- This HSKK Prep Course is designed for those who have difficulty in conducting the most basic communication tasks in spoken Chinese.
- Acquire 200 Chinese words and phrases.
- After the completion of these lessons, you can conduct daily routine communication tasks.
HSKK Prep Lessons (Intermediate Level)
- This HSKK Prep Course is designed for those who can talk with native Chinese speakers on certain routine topics, but find it difficult to conduct non-routine tasks.
- Acquire 700 Chinese words and phrases.
- After the completion of these lessons, you will be capable of understanding and communicating with native Chinese speakers in more complex routine and certain non-routine tasks.
HSKK Prep Lessons (Advanced Level)
- This HSKK Prep Course is designed for those who can communicate with native speakers in Chinese, but have difficulty in delivering a lengthy speech or presentation in Chinese.
- Acquire 2000 Chinese words and phrases.
- After the completion of these lessons, you will be capable of conducting complex communication tasks effectively.
What is HSKK?
HSKK, Hanyu Shuiping Kouyu Kaoshi, is a standardized oral test that aims to test examinees' ability in spoken Chinese. HSKK is the oral test of HSK and is divided into 3 levels.
Sign up for a free trial now!
"I really wanted to take the AP exam in Chinese as I had planned to double major in both Chinese and Korean. I found eChineseLearning, (and) took the AP course. I passed the exam and am now on my way to achieve my dream and will definitely remain a student. Thank you all so much!"
- Maria, Pennsylvania, USA
Aug. 11, 2013
Aug. 11, 2013