YCT Speaking Test Prep Course
YCT Speaking Test Prep Courses are designed to accommodate your actual level and needs. The one-to-one YCT speaking test prep courses are suitable for non-native Chinese speakers (under age 15) who intend to take the YCT speaking test. The prep lessons are divided into 2 levels according to the levels of YCT speaking test.
YCT Speaking Prep Lessons (Beginner Level)
- Acquire 200 Chinese characters.
- After the completion of these lessons, you will be ready to take beginner level YCT speaking test. You can understand and speak basic Chinese words and sentences on routine topics and meet basic needs for communication in Chinese.
YCT Speaking Prep Lessons (Intermediate Level)
- Acquire 400 Chinese characters.
- After the completion of these lessons, you will be ready to take intermediate level YCT speaking test. You will be capable of communicating with native Chinese speakers in Chinese on basic and familiar topics.
What is YCT?
YCT (中小学生汉语考试 zhōng xiăo xuéshēng hànyŭ kăoshì) is short for the Young Learners Chinese Test. YCT consists of a writing test and a speaking test, which are independent of each other. The speaking test is divided into YCT (Beginner Level) and YCT (Intermediate Level). YCT certificate can be used in applications for school transfer, study abroad and scholarships.
Sign up for a free trial now!
"I'm very happy to say that Crystal is a blessing to my daughter Alice. She is intuitive, patient, and understanding. The classes are simple, but effective and are well thought out with different ways of teaching. Alice has always had a great time learning Chinese and I hope she can continue learning with Crystal for a long time."
- Nikki Baldi, Costa Masnaga, Italy
Sept. 10, 2013
Sept. 10, 2013