Business Chinese Lessons
Business Chinese courses are designed for those who intend to use Chinese language in business settings. Highly relevant study materials and individualized instruction are critical for business people when they prepare for their business activities in China. Business Mandarin courses are divided into 9 levels, ranging from Beginner Level to Advanced Level.
Business Chinese Lessons Level 1
- This business Mandarin course is for Chinese learners who have no or very limited prior knowledge of Chinese language and cannot read Chinese Pinyin or characters. You may not know the most basic Chinese words, and find it difficult to answer simple questions in Chinese.
- You will study pronunciation and how to conduct the most basic conversations in business activities.
Business Chinese Lessons Level 2
- This business Mandarin course is for Chinese learners who can interact in basic business communication, albeit slowly. You can understand very short and simple texts.
- You will study topics such as arranging meetings, visiting a company, introducing products, etc. You will also get an exposure to business etiquette in China.
Business Chinese Lessons Level 3
- This business Mandarin course is for Chinese learners who can exchange simple ideas and basic information on familiar topics in common business situations.
- You will study topics such as basic business negotiations and sales promotions, and learn to read short, simple project or partnership proposals.
Business Chinese Lessons Level 4
- This business Mandarin course is for Chinese learners who can understand discussions on familiar business matters, provided that such communication is clearly and somewhat slowly articulated.
- You will study intermediate level topics in business situations and may also study business writings in Chinese, if needed.
Business Chinese Lessons Level 5
- This business Mandarin course is for Chinese learners who can understand straightforward business texts in Chinese on subjects related to their fields, but oftentimes they may misuse words and grammars.
- You will learn upper-intermediate level topics and learn to read long, complex business documents, official business mails, proposals, etc.
Business Chinese Lessons Level 6
- This business Mandarin course is for Chinese learners who can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction and sustained relationship with native Chinese business partners possible and somewhat effective without imposing strains on either party. You can read with a large degree of independence, have a broad active business Chinese vocabulary, but may experience some difficulty with low frequency terminology.
- You will continue to learn upper-intermediate level topics and be able to conduct most communicative tasks in your professional field with accuracy and confidence.
Business Chinese Lessons Level 7
- This business Mandarin course is for Chinese learners who can use Chinese accurately and effectively on a wide range of business topics. You can communicate spontaneously with good grammatical control without much sign of having to restrict what you want to say, although you can be hesitant as you search for patterns and expressions. You can scan long business documents in Chinese and gather information from different parts of a text with no difficulty.
- You will learn advanced business topics and learn to understand complex and implicit messages in sophisticated business situations.
Business Chinese Lessons Level 8
- This business Mandarin course is for Chinese learners who can understand discussions in Chinese on a wide range of demanding business topics and also recognize advanced subtle meanings. You can express yourself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. You can understand in detail lengthy, complex business texts, whether or not they relate to your area of specialty.
- You will continue to learn advanced topics and gain a vast amount of knowledge of China's emerging market, investment environment, and China's business culture.
Business Chinese Lessons Level 9
- This business Mandarin course is for Chinese learners on the verge of near-native fluency in their respective professional fields. You can express yourself spontaneously, fluently and precisely. You can understand and interpret critically virtually all forms of written business Mandarin including abstract and structurally complex writings.
- You will learn highly sophisticated topics in selected business fields. You will learn to differentiate finer shades of meaning in extremely complex business situations. You will also learn to write long theses to present business-related research findings.
Sign up for a free trial now!
"I have learned Chinese for several years. My Chinese was fine for business emails and phone calls. But leading presentations and negotiations is another story. So I really needed to focus on that. I chose eChineseLearning because a friend of mine is using your service and she loved it. My own experience has exceeded my expectations. Also, I was able to take lessons even while I was traveling. It is so convenient and ensures that there would be no interruption of my learning."
- Philip Gutierrez, New York City
Aug. 19, 2007
Aug. 19, 2007