If you are interested in exchanging links with us, please click here!
- DaytoDayInChina Tips for expts living in China: Getting started on learning Chinese, day to day tips for living in China, homemade Chinese food recipes, famous Chinese literature, and more.
- Eating China 中國食跡 Learn about Chinese cuisine. With cooking tips, interesting snippets, blog, and authentic dishes from China and Taiwan.
- Forum on Chinese Poetic Culture The Forum's primary mission is to establish an open platform for promoting the learning and teaching of Chinese poetry and poetic culture. The Forum strives to provide a broad range of services for students, scholars, and all Chinese poetry lovers. In particular, it shall assist with information sharing, publicity, publication, collaboration as a translator/re-writer, networking, and price discounts. A co-sponsor of Journal of Chinese Literature and Culture, the Forum gladly extends the above-mentioned services to all other sub-fields of Chinese literature and culture.
- Artistic Chinese Creations.com Artistic Chinese Creations.com - Your finest sourse for Chinese cultural products including Chinese arts and crafts, Chinese gifts and collectibles, Chinese clothing and accessories. Excellent quality. Free shipping.
- Buy Original Chinese Art from Accomplished Artists The-Gallery-of-China.com has been providing wonderful Chinese art from accomplished artists since 1998. All of our art are signed and stamped by the artist. We offer 3-day fully insured worldwide shipping and top notch customer service.
- Discover new writing from China Join Marco Polo Project, a virtual community reading and translating new writing from China. Our website offers a diverse selection of original non-fiction and poetry from the Chinese web. We present our pieces in a user-friendly format, and invite you to collaborate on their translation. Read and translate new Chinese writing with us - registration is free.
- The Australia-China Youth Association ACYA is a vibrant community of young Australians and Chinese interested in promoting cross-cultural understanding and developing lasting friendships, academic and business partnerships, and professional and educational opportunities. With hundreds of events annually across Australia and China, unique internship, study, and volunteer opportunities, a diverse range of publications, and over 5000 members, ACYA is the first port of call for anyone interested in Australia and China.
Sign up for a free trial now!
"We are expanding our business in China this year and being able to speak the Chinese language with a potential client or supplier is essential. The eChineseLearning classes are not only a good value but also ideal for busy professionals like us. The program really works."
- Anthony Whitley, Manager of a manufacturing company, London, UK
Mar. 3, 2011
Mar. 3, 2011