Many parents who want their kids to learn Chinese opt to give them an individualized online learning environment. However, there are a lot of institutions listed on the web, and they are not so sure how to pick one. Some may seem good, but their teacher evaluations are negative, and some may have excellent instructors but subpar service. You may wonder which ones are the finest organizations, and how should parents select courses that are appropriate for their kids?
See our suggestions on how to select online Chinese courses now!
No.1 Course design
You must first choose the instructional materials based on the individual Chinese proficiency of your children. Every institution has its own set of instructional resources and textbooks, and various materials are appropriate for various course levels. To determine whether the materials the institutions employ will fit your kids’ demands, you can inquire or visit the relevant learning websites.
In addition, parents should hunt for an institution based on the desired course rather than being avaricious while selecting a course. Parents must take into account a number of factors, including how much and at what level they want their children to learn certain things. To know how to choose, it is crucial to have a clear goal in mind. Some parents may want to improve their children’s daily Chinese communication skills, while others want them to understand more about traditional Chinese culture. Given these diversified aims, it is crucial to decide with the goal of learning the language in mind.
No.2 Teachers’ qualification
Teachers play an important role in Chinese language acquisition. To measure the quality of an institution’s teachers, you can look at whether the teachers’ assessment standards are tight, whether the teachers are professional, and whether their basic traits are comprehensive.
On the other hand, to pick courses that interest your children, you can go through a free trial lesson to see if they are interested.
When evaluating those trial lessons, parents should consider whether the teacher’s explanation of the knowledge points is well-accepted, whether the lecture is well-prepared, and whether it can pique the child’s interest in learning the language. If the course itself is interestingly structured and can arouse the children’s interest, then such a teacher would be a good pick.
No.3 Whether the teaching institution is long-standing
It takes time for an excellent educational institution to establish its reputation. The better the institution, the more “loyal fans” (Chinese learners) it will have. They don’t just decide to join this organization but make a rigorous choice after careful screening. An institution that has been around for a while has to have its core competencies, such as great teaching quality, an established teaching style, and strong after-sales support. As a result, it is more important to choose a teaching institution that has been established for a long; if you choose an institution that was just started, you will need to take more potential risks.
No.4 The advantages of eChineseLearning
1. The materials used by eChineseLearning are based on a survey of school students and their needs to match the learning characteristics of non-Chinese children in depth, and they cover all scenarios such as pre-learning, practice, and review. Children will enjoy learning Chinese using the resources we provide, and they will also be able to quickly advance their general Chinese proficiency.
2. For children to learn Chinese effectively and efficiently, eChineseLearning offers a strong faculty with an average teaching experience of more than 5 years, each with a professional background in education and rich teaching experience.
3. Since its founding more than 16 years ago, eChineseLearning has attracted many Chinese language learners from all over the world. We won’t let you down with superior teaching quality, an established teaching methodology, and first-rate after-sales support.
4. Kids may learn Chinese while having fun with eChineseLearning‘s entertaining IMC courseware. This promotes healthy interactions between students and teachers in the classroom and enables them to learn while having fun.
5. With our bill-free services, if you are not satisfied with any of the Chinese courses after enrolling in our courses, you will have the right to request a refund, and we will then look into the specifics to meet your demands.
You should be very careful when selecting a platform for an online one-on-one lesson for your children because it is something that is really vital when you decide to let them learn the Chinese language. Your children’s Chinese learning can be maximized by picking a quality course. If you’re interested in learning more, bring your kids to the eChineseLearning online classroom and sign them up for a free one-on-one trial lesson so they can begin learning the beautiful language!
You May Want to Learn More:
The 4 Cartoons That Your Kids Have to Watch to Learn Chinese!
Some Experiences And Lessons That Are Helpful for Children Learning Chinese
Kids Can Watch Chinese TV to Improve Their Listening Skills