eChineseLearning Multimedia Resources Release Agreement
1. I hereby give permission for images of me, captured through video or photo to be used for the purposes of eChineseLearning.com's or its affiliates' promotional material and publications, and waive any rights of compensation or ownership thereto.
2. I understand that multimedia resources submitted by me (hereinafter called "multimedia resources") and made on behalf of eChineseLearning (hereinafter called "The Business") may be used in connection with publicizing and promoting The Business as determined by The Business anywhere in the world in its sole discretion. I authorize The Business to use my name, my eChineseLearning experience, and all of my statements in multimedia resources.
I hereby irrevocably authorize The Business to copy, exhibit, publish or distribute multimedia resources for purposes of publicizing The Business' programs or for any other lawful purpose. Such said materials may be used in multimedia presentations, on websites or in any other distribution media, including but not limited to eChineseLearning.com, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, Twitter.
3. I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy or edited video wherein multimedia resources appear. I shall not have any right to control the use or publication or the form of multimedia resources by The Business.
4. Multimedia resources taken by me shall be the sole property of The Business. I shall not receive any compensation in connection with use of these statements, photographs, and/or audio or video recordings for promotional, commercial or other purposes.
5. I hereby hold harmless and release, waive and discharge any claims or demands of any kind or nature which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have, arising out of or relating to the use of multimedia resources against The Business or any person or firm authorized by The Business to publish said materials ("The Publisher"). Such release, waiver, and discharge shall also extend to all affiliated companies, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns of The Business and The Publisher.
6. This Release shall be binding upon me, and my respective successors, heirs, assignees, executors, administrators, spouse and next of kin.