BCT (Business Chinese Test) Prep Course
While eChineseLearning's BCT Test Prep courses are divided into 5 levels, the one-to-one courses can be tailored to your level and specific needs. Our professional Chinese teachers will select appropriate BCT-related materials and work around your particular strengths and weaknesses to maximize the chances that you will get the best BCT test score possible.
BCT Prep Course Level 1
- This level is designed for business professionals who don't have the ability to communicate in Chinese for the most basic business activities.
- Goals: Master some simple words and expressions in business exchanges such as business greetings, introductions, etc.
BCT Prep Course Level 2
- This level is suitable for business professionals who are able to use Chinese for simple communication in business activities.
- Goals: Master basic business vocabulary and deal with business questions (making inquiries, etc.) using familiar words.
BCT Prep Course Level 3
- This level is designed for business professionals who can use Chinese to conduct basic communications in business activities.
- Goals: Understand short business related messages and have the ability to carry on business conversations related to your field, greet clients and participate in business meetings. Understand intermediate business vocabulary.
BCT Prep Course Level 4
- This level is suitable for business professionals who can understand straightforward business texts in Chinese on subjects related to their fields, but they may misuse words and grammars.
- Goals: Master intermediate to advanced business vocabulary and be able to conduct most communicative tasks in common business practices with confidence.
BCT Prep Course Level 5
- This level is designed for business professionals who can communicate in Chinese fairly effectively.
- Goals: Master advanced business vocabulary and be effective in handling complex business communication tasks.
What is BCT (Business Chinese Test)?
BCT (Business Chinese Test) is established as a standard Chinese level test for business people whose native language is not Chinese. BCT is developed by Peking University under the entrustment of the Office of Chinese Language Council International in China. The BCT aims to test the examinees' ability to communicate in Chinese, so its main features are practicability and communication. Business Chinese Test consists of two relatively independent tests: BCT (Listening & Reading) and BCT (Speaking & Writing). The Business Chinese Test is regularly offered in China as well as abroad.