Useful Chinese Language Collections
- Benefits of Studying ChineseChinese language is becoming increasingly important in the contemporary world. Having a good command of Mandarin Chinese can be beneficial for career advancement and for those who are interested in Chinese culture.
- Free Chinese Learning TipsUseful and free Chinese learning tips for Chinese language learners are offered. Topics include Chinese pinyin, Chinese tones, Chinese characters and more.
- Chinese AlphabetChinese pinyin is a phonetic system to help people learn Chinese easier and make sense of it quicker. The alphabet is the key tool for learning Mandarin Chinese as it encompasses every sound in Mandarin Chinese.
- Chinese Pinyin - VowelsIn Chinese language classes, Chinese teachers often use pinyin, a way of writing Chinese using the Roman alphabet, to teach students Chinese pronunciation.
- Chinese Pinyin - ConsonantsConsonants are another part of pinyin. Learn to correctly pronounce consonants now!
- Chinese Conversation LessonsThe Chinese conversation lessons cover a wide range of topics and are designed for those who want to learn to communicate freely in day-to-day Chinese.
- Tips on Chinese WritingChinese people pay considerable attention to format and use of words in formal situations.
- The Importance of Learning Chinese WritingNowadays more and more people are beginning to learn Mandarin Chinese. For the most part, however, they are only focusing on learning how to speak the language.
- Learn Chinese CharactersThere are over 80,000 Chinese characters, but most of them are seldom used today. So how many Chinese characters do you need to know?
- Basic Rules of Stroke OrderEvery Chinese character is made up of a number of strokes, or single movements of the pen or writing brush. The order and direction in which the strokes are made are very important in producing uniform characters, and learning the basic rules of stroke order can also ease the process of learning to write.
- Basic Sentence Patterns in ChineseWhen you start to learn Chinese language, you will notice a few similarities between the structures of the Chinese language and those of English. In fact, the basic sentence pattern in Chinese language, "S-V-O", is the same as that in English.
- How to Express Yes-or-no Questions
- Free podcast lessons and learning materials for Chinese learners of all levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced) are offered.
- Do you want to have a Chinese name? We'll help you choose Chinese names during our one-to-one Chinese language classes.
- Learn Chinese language with the help of a Chinese-English dictionary. And best of all, you can get one-to-one support from a professional Chinese teacher!